Students can choose a double degree option and combine their BBM with another area of expertise, such as Economics or Law. Students will graduate with two undergraduate degrees from two different SMU schools within four to five years:
- Business Management & Accountancy [BBM/BAcc]
- Business Management & Economics [BBM/BSc (Econs)]
- Business Management & Information Systems Management [BBM/BSc (ISM)]
- Business Management & Social Sciences [BBM/BSocSci]
- Business Management & Law [BBM/LLB] (Law will be the primary degree)
Freshmen may be granted direct entry into a double degree programme on the basis of outstanding academic results. They must meet minimum course requirements in terms of Cumulative Grade Point Average to remain enrolled in a double degree programme.
Subject to availability of double degree places, freshmen who are not successful in their application for direct entry into the double degree programme may apply if they achieve excellent grades in their first year at SMU and meet the subject pre-requisites.
Students may want to expand their learning across traditional academic disciplines by taking on a second major. A second major will certainly increase career options and can be pursued either within LKCSB or with any other SMU schools.
Examples of second majors offered:
- Corporate Communication
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Management
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Statistics
- Information Systems Management
- Legal Studies
Last updated on 31 Oct 2017 .