Refresh and Deepen Your Mindfulness Practice Together with Others
Join us for a Half-Day of Mindfulness at the Mindfulness Space @ SMU
- Only for past participants of mindfulness courses -
We invite all past participants to join our Half-Day of Mindfulness (HDOM) at the Mindfulness Space @ SMU. As some of you have commented, “practicing with others is different from practicing by oneself.” The HDOM will allow you to refresh and deepen some of the practices from the MBSR course, while also giving the opportunity to re-connect with fellow course participants and to make new friends.
We plan to offer a HDOM about every 3 months. Make sure to sign up to our mailing list to receive email reminders about the dates of the Mindfulness Space here.
What It Is
• 2.5-hour mindfulness mini-retreat (ending with informal conversations and socializing).
• Secular mindfulness practice open to those who have participated in a mindfulness course such as MBSR or MBCT before (if you have taken other mindfulness courses, please contact us).
• A space to connect with others.
What It Isn’t
• A replacement for mindfulness-based courses.
• A replacement of counselling, therapy, or medical treatment.
• A place to hear lectures about mindfulness. The focus is on practice and informal conversations.
Nuts and Bolts
Last updated on 27 Nov 2017 .