One of the top issues facing CEOs and other leaders is managing the dynamics of human capital to meet the strategic business needs. Designed in collaboration with the Human Capital Leadership Institute, CIPD, and Wharton’s Center for Human Resources, the MHCL curriculum has a strong anchoring in business with the rigour of an MBA. Through coursework and practical application, you will be transformed to be a future leader of strategic human capital in Asia.
You will also earn the CIPD Level 7 Diploma – the most widely-recognised professional qualifications in the field of HR and Development.
- Understand the foundations of business
- Gain perspectives in leading across borders in Asia
- Achieve mastery in strategic human resources management
- Manage complex human capital challenges dealing with culture, structures, leadership, and talent
- Address the global dynamics facing the future of work and leadership
- Unique position as Strategic Human Capital Programme
- Anchored in business foundations and linked to strategy
- Students can opt for professional HR certification (CIPD)
- Hot topic workshops related to Human Capital Leadership throughout the period of study
- Experience one module internationally during our International segment
Last updated on 12 Feb 2018 .